Sunday, March 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of photographing Ms. "L" last weekend and I am happy I finally finished editing the session so I can present it to her parents.  I had such a busy weekend that it took me a little longer to get to editing and the weather outside has not helped at all.  Can you guys believe it has been in the 80's here in Illinois in March.  It feels like summer and I love it.  Hope it will stick around for good.  I cannot wait to start booking outdoor sessions.  Beautiful Ms. "L" was such a smiley baby for us.  She did such an awesome job.  I had a great time during her session, not only was she such a good model, her parents were equally awesome.  Definitely happy I got to meet this family.  Ms. "L" is a cousin of one of my previous clients newborn Ms. "K", both girls and parents were such a blast during our sessions.  Hope I get to see them again soon for their next milestone sessions.  For now enjoy some sneak peaks from Ms. "L's" session.







No comments:

Post a Comment