Tuesday, January 31, 2012

6 month old baby "E"{Belvidere IL, Pingree Grove IL, baby, family photographer}

What a wonderful session in my studio last week with 6 month old "E" and his parents.  What a great family to work with.  Mr. "E" is just starting to sit up but not quite there yet so we had to figure out the best props and poses to capture this fun age.  Mom and dad were so much help with trying to get Mr. "E's" attention and trying to get him to smile and I tell you, sometimes it is just not that easy.  We all got a little workout that day.  We got a few smiles but most of the time he was interested in what was going on with the props and the backgrounds :)  Once my camera got a glimpse of those big blue eyes it was all a breeze.  I am so glad I got the chance to help capture such a wonderful milestone.  Enjoy the previews.












No comments:

Post a Comment