Monday, February 6, 2012

14 day old baby "J" {Belvidere IL, Hoffman Estates IL, newborn, baby photography}

Finally finished up editing this wonderful session with 14 day old Mr. "J".  I don't know if it was the fact that he was already 2 weeks old (most of my newborns have been between 4 and 10 days) or if he just wanted to know what was going on, but Mr. "J" gave me a run for my money.  He did not want to go to sleep even though he had a full belly and was dry and warm, he did not want anything to do with being posed, each time we tried to lay him on his belly or tried to tuck his legs he would stretch out and try push himself up.  Very strong little guy.  The pictures turned out great, I had to think outside the box and just go with the flow and it forced me to shoot at different angles which worked out great.  I love the shots we got and hopefully mom and dad enjoy the pics.  Here is a little preview of of his session.








No comments:

Post a Comment