Monday, February 13, 2012

1 yr old Ms. "M" cake smash {Belvidere IL, baby, child, cake smash, birthday, photographer}

So, I know it has been a while since i have posted any pics on here but I promise I have not been slacking off.  I am so happy to be able to share these pics with you guys.  I seem to get lucky in spurts with how cooperative my little models want to be. LOL.  I had a few babies that were very cooperative and kind of made me think this photography thing was easy.  But wait, my last 3 sessions have not be so easy.  Ms. M definitely put me and her momma to work.  We actually had to reschedule the session to the next day because she wanted nothing to do with me or my camera or even the cake.  Thanks to her wonderful mom we were able to continue next day.  Big sister "K" came along the next day and helped out so much.  She knows how to make her little sis smile and laugh.  I am so happy we got some great pics for mom to enjoy.  One of the pics will be featured on her birthday cake at the party.  How exciting is that.  If that is not pressure I don't know what is.  I love how the pics turned out and
happy to say so did mom.  Enjoy the sneak peaks.










No comments:

Post a Comment