Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 day old Ms. M {Belvidere IL, Chicago IL, newborn, child, family photographer}

I know I have neglected the blog a little lately but I am so happy to share this session.  Little Ms. M is so beautiful and looking at mom, dad and brother we know where it came from.  This was a first on location session I brought my friend along to assist me and let me tell you it was wonderful.  She did such a great job helping me pose "M" and helping me out with everything from start to finish.  It took the pressure off mom which was great so she can relax a little while we worked with the baby.  I knew we were going to have a great session from the time we entered the building.  Thank you so much "J" and "T" for inviting me to your home to capture these memories for you.  You have a beautiful home which made for a wonderful setting for the pictures and you were so great to work with.  I had a lot of fun.  Here are the previews and I hope you enjoy the pics.

     Love the way this one turned out, such a sweet moment between mom and daughter.



    One of my favorites from the session, just love the way the colors turned out.










No comments:

Post a Comment