Monday, June 25, 2012

"C" and "G" family and save the date pics {Belvidere IL, DeKalb IL, family, child, engagement photography}

"C" was referred to me by a some of my clients to capture family pictures for her save the date cards for her and "G's" wedding this fall.  She also asked me if I would photograph the big day as well.  I have honestly not done much advertising besides word of mouth and Facebook, so to have my clients suggest me as the wedding photographer to their friends is very flattering.  I am very excited and nervous about the weddings I have coming up this summer but one thing that has helped is that I either know or get to know the couple and their families before hand.  The family session allowed me to do just that.  I met "C" at the location where the wedding will be held to go over details of the big day and to get to meet each other.  We decided to do the family pics there since it was so gorgeous and it will give us the opportunity to tie the save the date cards to the wedding day pics.  The session was so amazing, it gave me the chance to get familiar with the location as well as meet "G" and their children and let me tell you.  They are a wonderful, sweet family and I will be honored to capture the wedding day for them.  For now enjoy the previews from the family session.













No comments:

Post a Comment