Thursday, June 21, 2012

"S" and "J" just got married!!! {Belvidere IL, Rockford IL, family, couple photography}

So I do have a few weddings coming up this summer which I am super excited for.  I have not photographed a wedding so far and I am very thankful for the couples who are giving me the opportunity to capture this very important day in their lives.  This session was a little bit of a practice run for the upcoming weddings.  "S" and "J" have been together for a few years now and decided to get married.  "S" contacted me couple of weeks ago and unfortunately due to a schedule conflict I was not able to photograph their entire ceremony but she still wanted  to capture some pictures of her and "J" and their beautiful family.  I was so happy she chose me to do that for her.  What a beautiful couple and she made a stunning bride.  We had so much fun during our session, they were so open minded and willing to go all over the get the shots and were up for anything.  My kind of couple.  Here are some of the shots from our session.  It was such a pleasure meeting you guys.  Congratulations and best of luck!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment