Sunday, June 24, 2012

"C" is one!!! {Belvidere IL, Round Lake IL, family, cake smash, 1st birthday, child photography}

This session was so special to me for a few reasons.  I have been good friends with "P" since high school and also because "C" was the first newborn that I photographed when I first started in my journey as a photographer.  I am so appreciative that she trusted me enough with her first newborn son, especially at a few days old and not having much experience at that point.  The session turned out awesome then and once again I got a chance to capture another milestone in "C's" life for his 1st birthday.  Thank you so much for the opportunity.  Wish we lived a little closer so we could have more time to spend together but I do treasure every opportunity I get to spend with you guys.  Love you guys and hope you like how the pictures turned out!!!  Here are some sneak peeks for everyone to enjoy of this handsome little guy.  Just want to eat him up!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment