Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"R" maternity and family photos {Belvidere IL, Cherry Valley IL, maternity, family photography}

"R" contacted me after seeing maternity pics I did for her friend "M" not too long ago.  I am so happy she did.  Just like "M", "R" is a beautiful expecting mother.  She definitely has the pregnancy glow and a perfect round belly.  She brought along her wonderful husband and adorable kids.  Looking at "O" and "G" you can tell this little bundle of joy will be beautiful and perfect.  It took "G" a little bit to warm up to me but once she did we had a lot of fun.  "O" on the other hand did an amazing job with posing, I see a GQ cover in his future :) Thank you "R" for the opportunity to capture this beautiful time in your life.  You have a beautiful family, congratulations on your new bundle of joy.  Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl and also do a newborn session.  Here is a preview of our session.











No comments:

Post a Comment