Wednesday, August 8, 2012

6 day old RJ {Belvidere IL, Elgin IL, newborn, family photography}

It seems like my sessions usually end up being a few of the same type of session in a row.  If I have first birthday session, I usually have at least a couple in a row, then milestone sessions are usually clustered as well as family, etc.  My last newborn shoot was almost 3 months ago and that felt like forever ago as I love newborn sessions so I was going through a little bit of withdrawal.  "R" contacted me a few weeks before her due date and I was so excited for the arrival of this little guy.  He made his appearance and 6 days later I had the pleasure of meeting him during his newborn session.  What a cutie!! He was doing great for family pics (well with the exception of pooping on mom and dad, LOL) but once he woke up he made us work a little bit harder.  In newborn world, being awake means it's time to eat, and that is what RJ did, we did most of the pics in between the feedings.  Once he was sleeping he did really good.  He even woke up towards the end of our session and stayed really content just looking around and trying to take in the world around him.  During that time we were able to get some pictures of him with his eyes open and they turned out great.  There was even one of him smiling while awake.  Thank you guys for choosing me to capture this wonderful moment in your lives.  This stage only lasts for such a short time.  Enjoy your new bundle of joy, can't wait to see him for his 3 month session.  Here is some previews from his session.









No comments:

Post a Comment