Friday, August 24, 2012

"K" turns 6 months old {Belvidere IL, Chicago IL, child, family photography}

Once again I got to photograph beautiful Ms. "K", this time for her 6 month session.  I cannot believe how fast time flies, it is so nice to see the babies that I photographed as newborns grow and develop their personalities.  "K" was so happy during our session, but then again being outside, in the water, beautiful location, who wouldn't be.  She is sitting up so well by herself and had lots of smiles for us.  "J" brought along some nautical props that belong to her dad and they worked so wonderfully.  I enjoyed our session and loved seeing "K", "J" and "B" once again. Here are some previews from the session and I cannot wait to see them again in the fall for the 9 month milestone session.







No comments:

Post a Comment