Thursday, August 30, 2012

Brother and Sister Session {Belvidere IL, Roscoe IL family photography}

After a few reschedules I finally got to photograph my friend "K's" son and daughter.  We have been planning this session for a long time and we knew that we definitely wanted to focus on sports since "C" and "A" are both into sports.  "C" even brought along the trophies and medals he won at the State playoffs.   How awesome is that.  "A" plays softball and mom brought along some of her equipment as well and we had fun on the baseball field.  We got some posed shots as well as some action ones too.  We then moved our session to the football field where we took some pics in "C's" jersey.  He had a spare one so we were able to get some pics of both sibs in the jersey.  From there we headed over to a park and took some regular portraits.  It started raining as we wrapped up the session so there are a few pics that did not turn out at the end but with over 600 pics on my memory card I definitely had a lot to choose from.  I had such a hard time narrowing down the best ones.  Now you can see why I am running behind on my editing.  LOL :) Well, here are a few sneak peeks from the session.


















No comments:

Post a Comment