Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"N" newborn session {Belvidere IL, DeKalb IL newborn, family photography}

I know it has been a while since I updated the blog but I have not been just sitting around, I have been blessed this year to work on so many sessions with some past clients as well as meeting and working with some wonderful new clients.  I hope I can build long lasting relationships with the new clients and be there to capture those wonderful memories and watch the family grow, expend, graduate, get married.  One of the families that has chosen me for many of their memories so far is the "M" family.  I loved photographing "B's" milestones and watching him grow and now I get to do the same for his beautiful little sister "N".  That is right, "B" is a big brother.  The "M" family has traveled to my studio for the other sessions but I was invited to their home to capture sweet little "N's" pictures.  I love the bedding mom picked out for her nursery and it looks awesome as a backdrop for the pics.  Yellow and gray have been my favorite colors for a while and the picture will match her nursery.  Since the weather was beautiful we headed outside for some family pics as well.  Thank you again "M" family for inviting me to your home and choosing me once again to capture this wonderful time in your life.












No comments:

Post a Comment