Sunday, September 16, 2012

Baby "T" visits the studio {Belvidere IL, Rockford IL newborn, infant photography}

I had the pleasure of photographing yet another baby boy in my studio at the end of last month.  He was one of my older newborns at 23 days old but he was such a great model.  He stayed pretty much asleep throughout the whole session, did not mind being posed and still had the wonderful newborn curl to him.   Grandma "L" contacted me to schedule his session and also came along for the session, how wonderful is that.  Thank you "L" for your help during the session as well.  You can definitely see the love she not only has for her son but also her grandson.  I had a wonderful time during the session and it was a pleasure meeting this wonderful family.  I know you will cherish these for years to come.  Here is a quick sneak peek from the session. 

Dad and son wearing matching shoes!! How cute is that!!










No comments:

Post a Comment