Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sweet Newborn Mr. "E" {Belvidere IL, Lake Zurich IL newborn, family photography}

This little guy is so handsome, how lucky am I to be working with all these babies lately.  My boys are getting so big so it is a great feeling to get to hold and photograph all these little guys.  Oh, it brings back so many memories.  It's a great way to get my baby fix this way :)  between photography and my other job as a medical assistant at a pediatrician office. At least with photography I don't get to be the bad one who has to give them shots.  Well enough about me and back to this sweet guy and his mom and dad.  It was such a pleasure meeting this family, mom and dad are such nice and great people and wonderful parents.  "E" did give us a little resistance at first but he got much better as the session went on, as long as mom was not too close because then he thought it was time to eat.  I do love how the pics with mom and dad turn out.  The family pic is definitely one of my all time favorites.  Such a wonderful   way to capture this beautiful time in their lives, both mom and dad were glowing and you can just see how proud they are to be parents and how they love their little guy.  Enjoy some sneaks from the session!!













No comments:

Post a Comment