Friday, September 14, 2012

"H" Family Session {Belvidere IL, Roscoe IL family, child photography}

I have known the "H" family for some time now and I was happy when "S" asked me to capture some family photos of her wonderful family.  It has been a little bit of a change as most of the families I photographed recently have had younger children.  I do have to say the sessions go much faster with older children as we don't spend as much time trying to gather and pose them.  We headed out to a local park on a beautiful Sunday morning and then proceeded to a more urban/downtown area to finish off the shoot.  My son and husband came along and since "A" and my son are only a couple years apart and they  had a blast together.  "M" is such a wonderful young lady who has a beautiful smile.  I had such a good time during our session.  Enjoy some previews!!










1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! what a gorgeous family session!

    ReplyDelete