Friday, September 21, 2012

"D" Family beach session {Belvidere IL, Chicago IL family, child photography}

I have been behind on editing, blogging etc for a while now.  It's a great feeling to know that I am staying super busy I just feel bad that all my clients are waiting longer than usual for their pictures to be done.  My hope is that they love the pics once they are done and that the wait was worth it.  "S" is one of my clients who has been waiting anxiously but patiently for her family pics.  I am all done editing this gorgeous beach family session.  The session itself turned out great but what a session it was.  We got to Chicago early in the morning to start our session by Lake Michigan thinking we were going to beat the traffic and the crowds but little did we know we ended up right in the middle of a marathon and we spent almost as much or more time looking for parking and walking to our destinations as we did shooting.  Thank you so much "D" family for being so patient and wonderful.  I had a lot of fun during the session and since my kids and hubby came along as well.  The kids had a great time swimming and having fun on the beach.  As you can tell from the pictures the "D" girls were definitely the happiest during their time in the water.  I definitely love beach sessions but wish we were a little closer to lake Michigan so I can do more of them there.  Here is a preview from our beach session. 













No comments:

Post a Comment