Sunday, April 15, 2012

6 month old Mr. "N" {Belvidere IL, Sycamore IL, baby, family, milestone photography}

I originally had a session with "N" and his parents on March 31st but unfortunately due to my computer issues I lost all the pics from that session.  I was so disappointed and embarrassed but his parents were so nice about the whole situation.  We ended up redoing his session last week and I think it turned out better than the first time.  We were able to go outside this time for some family pics and  "N" really enjoyed being outside.  This was definitely a lesson learned and I make sure I back up each session as soon as I am finished with it.  This could have turned out awful but thanks to "N's" wonderful and understanding parents were were able to do it better the second time around.  Here are a few sneaks from his 6 month milestone session.







No comments:

Post a Comment