Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cousins "D" and "T" session {Belvidere IL, child, family photography}

I have known Ms. "T" since she was a baby and her mom and I are good friends.  "T" and my son are always playing together and I have borrowed her a few times for some of my practice shots and she always comes up with her own poses.  I was excited when I found a field of these yellow flowers, I knew that would be a perfect spot for "T's" pics.  I am also friends with "T's" cousin "D's" mom and since he needed some updated portraits we decided to combine the sessions and do some individual portraits as well as some together ones since they are cousins.  They were so silly during the shoot but we kept shooting away and came up with some good pics. Here are some previews.  "S" and "T" I hope you guys like them.











No comments:

Post a Comment