Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Surprise session {Belvidere IL, Stillman Valley IL, family, child, anniversary, spring, birthday, smash cake, photography}

A few weekends ago I had a pleasure of doing a session for one of my past clients.  I did her family portraits last fall at her parents farm.  I had so much fun during that session, the farm was a beautiful setting for the pictures.  Her parents are celebrating an anniversary this month and "K" wanted to surprise them with a photo session that would include some family pics for her parents, her sister and her husband came out from Chicago to also participate in the session.  It was a blast, this family is truly amazing, everyone is so sweet and kind and so welcoming.  "K" always has ideas in mind for what she likes in pictures and together we come up with some wonderful shots.  Since "K's" babies are celebrating their birthdays coming up as well she had a cake ready to go and we did some cake smash pics for "A's" first birthday and "E's" 3rd birthday.  This was the first time I got to do an outdoor cake smash and it turned out amazing, especially with the farm as the backdrop.  I can say the cows were surely interested in what we were doing :) I am so glad I finally got to finish the session and present the pics to "K" in time for the anniversary party coming up this weekend.  Enjoy!!





     Happy Anniversary!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment