Sunday, April 29, 2012

Look who's 1!!! "B" cake smash and family photo shoot {Belvidere IL, DeKalb IL, child, family, maternity, birthday photography}

I met Mr. "B" and his mom about 6 months ago for his 6 month session.  Mom and dad brought him back for a Christmas mini session and now again for his one year pics.  I am so happy I get to photograph all these milestones for them, I also found out that Mr. "B" will be a big brother in a few months.  How exciting is this.  We captured a couple belly pics for mom as well.  We had a blast during the session.  It was raining on and off that day and when we got to the park we had to wait a few minutes for the rain to let up but am I glad we waited.  I love the location and how the pics turned out.  Afterwards we headed back inside for the cake smash.  I was really excited for this photo shoot after seeing the awesome cake Ali Beth Bakery made for us.  Since the theme of "B's" 1st birthday party was puppies we went with a puppy theme.  I tried to keep it neutral by just using the paw prints and I think the set turned out super cute.  "B" was a little weary of sitting on the backdrop and was not too sure about the cake but we lucked out and got a few shots of him with the cake.  Hope mom and dad enjoy the pics.  Here is a sneak peek.












No comments:

Post a Comment