Thursday, April 19, 2012

"M" maternity session {Belvidere IL, Machesney Park IL, maternity, belly, family, baby bump photography}

"M" contacted me few months ago to schedule her maternity and newborn session with me. I was so excited because I only had one previous maternity session and was definitely ready for another one.  I have had couple inquiries but mom's always backed out at the last minute and decided to do newborn only.  Having two children of my own I totally understand that we feel a little self conscious about our bodies and I myself never got maternity pictures done.  Well let me tell you I regret it now.   "M" was so great and open to all the ideas I had and she had a few of her own as well.  I think we came together and got her a well rounded session (pun intended, LOL) .  She is so stunning even at the very end of her pregnancy.  I think for most I would recommend doing the pics between 28 and 35 weeks but "M" pulled it off with style during her last couple weeks of pregnancy and she was glowing.  I cannot wait to share all the pics with her and cannot wait for that baby to come.  Will it be a prince or a princess?  We'll just have to wait and find out.  Big brother "G" was not very interested during this session, hopefully we can get more pics of him during the newborn session. For now enjoy the sneaks from the maternity session.  














No comments:

Post a Comment