Thursday, April 5, 2012

"L" Family spring portraits {Belvidere IL, Glen Ellyn IL, Chicago IL, family, child, on location, photography}

Wow, what a busy few weeks I have had.  The "L" family came to visit me for their family portraits March 25th and I am finally done editing their session.  I know it looks like I have not done much lately but it has been a very busy couple weeks.  I have been completely booked with sessions which is wonderful.  I enjoy every minute of it, I get to meet so many wonderful clients.  The "L" family was definitely a much awaited session.  I watched the weather anxiously since we wanted to head outside for our session.  The weather cooperated and we headed outside and got some beautiful portraits.  The blooming trees were such a wonderful backdrop.  I don't think it would have mattered anyway as all the members of the family were so photogenic we did not need anything  else.  Talk about beautiful eyes.  I had such a wonderful time during the session.  Ms. "L" made me work for her portraits but it was definitely worth it :)  I ran into computer issues and it put me behind on editing and getting the pics out to the clients.  Thank you so much for being patient with me during all of that.  It took a few days but I am up and running again and trying to get back on track.  I am so happy with how these pics turned out.  Enjoy a few sneak peaks and I hope you guys love them as much as I do!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment