Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 year old "L" {Belvidere IL, Rockford IL, birthday, cake smash, child, family photography}

Mr. "L" is finally on the blog.  He did an awesome job for his cake smash the first time around but was not very fond of getting his other pictures done.  We decided to reschedule the portrait part of his session to another day.  He did much better the second time around.  It also gave us an opportunity to try out a different location which in turn gave us more of a variety.  I just love how expressive "L's" face is.  He did not smile a whole lot but it allowed us to capture some of those expressions for mom to remember later when he grows up.  Big brother "N" was such great help for our second session.  I just love him too, he reminds me so much of my son.  He is very outgoing and has a ton of questions which kept me entertained throughout the session.  Even though "L" gave me a run for my money I loved every minute of the session.  Thank you "A" for allowing me to capture those memories for you.  I know you have waited a long time for the pics so here is a sneak and I am uploading them all to the gallery right now.















No comments:

Post a Comment