Monday, May 28, 2012

Fun cake smash session with "M" {Belvidere IL, 1st birthday, child, family photography}

Here is a quite big sneak peek as I couldn't narrow down which pictures I wanted to share on the blog.  I love how this session turned out.  "M" did such a wonderful job during her session, she was a little tired at the end when we did the cake smash and got a little upset when the frosting got on the grass.  She wanted to clean the frosting up more than eat the cake but that is ok because we still got some wonderful pictures.  I love doing going outside the box and doing the cake smashes outdoors so I was happy mom was on board for it.  It took me a little longer than I expected to finish editing since I had so much going on this past few weeks.  So I won't make mom and dad wait any longer.  Here are the sneaks !!  Enjoy.




















1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with the pictures!!! You are phenomenal. Thanks again for capturing our sweet baby girls 1 year birthday!! I absolutely LOVE the outdoor cake smash! Thanks for offering that as a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete