Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring beach session {Belvidere IL, Winnebago IL, child, family photography}

It has been a while since I posted on the blog but there is a good reason for it.  I have been busy with sessions, booking sessions, editing and all the fun stuff that goes into creating memories for families. It is at times overwhelming but I am so excited I am getting booked out, that is definitely a good sign :).  Here are quite a few previews from "N" and "C's" 4 and 3 year old pics.  I recently did their baby sisters one year old pictures and she of course joined us for some fun on the beach as well.  This was such a fun session, the boys had a lot of fun, they love the beach which is located within their neighborhood and it made the perfect setting for their pictures.  They were much happier there than at our previous indoor sessions.  I can't blame them, I enjoyed every bit of it.  Even though it is still kind of chilly outside we enjoyed dipping our feet in the water  or as far as the boys their feet and shorts (it was kind of my fault for getting it started but it was priceless to see them enjoy it, sorry "J" for getting them wet).  Here are the sneaks, hope you enjoy them.














No comments:

Post a Comment