Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beautiful "L" is back for her 6 month pics {Belvidere IL, Hampshire IL, baby, child, family photography}

I have been fortunate enough to be able to photograph this little beauty since her newborn pics.  I loved her 6 month pics, she was a great model for her other sessions but you can really see her personality at this session.  Her amazing eyes are always the focus of every session but she is now sitting up, smiling and she loved exploring the grass.  She was very content sitting in the grass which is always a hit or miss at this age.  I got to use my new prop for her session and it worked out great.  I love the new chair and I have a feeling I will be using it quite often "L" loved sitting in it as much as I loved using it.  Here are some sneaks from her 6 month milestone session.






1 comment:

  1. Love this little girly!! Awesome job Evelina!

    ReplyDelete