Sunday, May 6, 2012

4 month old little Ms. "Y" {Belvidere IL, Rockford IL, child, baby, milestone, baby girl photography}

I love being caught up on editing and being able to post pictures from yesterday.  Meet little Ms. "Y", I had the pleasure of capturing her 4 month pics.  She was such a happy girl for us but at the end of the session she definitely was worn out and ready for a nap.  She was pretty much up for anything at first, loved being on her belly, did not mind sitting in the basket.  There was a few times she was more interested in the basket and what was in it then in looking at me and her mom.  I really enjoyed our session and meeting Ms. "Y" and mom.  Thank you for choosing me to capture these wonderful memories for you.  Here is a few sneak peeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment