Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5 day old Ms. "D" {Belvidere IL, Machesney Park IL, newborn, family photography}

I was awaiting this session anxiously ever since mom contacted me earlier this year to book her maternity and newborn sessions.  The maternity session turned out so wonderful, "M" is such a sweet and beautiful girl and we had a blast during the maternity session so I was really excited to meet this little bundle of joy.  Mom and dad did not find out the gender before hand so I made sure I had props ready to go for both.  It was a wonderful  surprise for "M", "J" and big brother "G" to find out if was a little baby girl. Again, I had a great time working with them on their beautiful baby girl's session.  Big brother was not interested at all in having pics taken with his baby sister.  I was able to get him in on a family pic but that was about it.  That is the beauty of being a 2 year old, if you don't want to do something, guess what you just don't, sometimes I wish I could be 2 for a little bit :)  Overall the session turned out great.  "D" is such a beautiful little girl and already so photogenic.  It will be so wonderful to get to see her back for her milestone sessions and hopefully we can get big brother interested in pics next time.  Here are some sneaks from the session.
















1 comment:

  1. I have just fallen in love! I am in the rockford area. Our girl will be here on Valentines day! I will be contacting you very soon. You do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete