Wednesday, July 18, 2012

1 year old "N" {Belvidere IL, Rockford IL smash cake photography}

I am happy to finally present this gallery to "N's" mom and dad.  It feels like I have been working on it forever now.  "S" contacted me a while back to schedule "N's" 1 year cake smash and I was so excited to meet this wonderful family.  "N" was a little shy at first and unsure about the pictures.  Part of it was probably because the first part of our session was indoors.  She was at a new place, new faces around and me telling her where to sit and look.  She did warm up a little bit inside thanks to mom and dad helping out.  Once we went outdoors, "N" was a totally different girl, you can tell she loves being outdoors and her personality lit up.  She also was a big fan of the cake smash and who wouldn't be with the yummy cake by Ali Beth Bakery.  Not only did we get to do an outdoor cake smash we did it in the evening and the light was just gorgeous.  Thank you so much "S" and "M" for choosing me to capture those memories for you.  I had such a great time working with you guys and it was a pleasure meeting you.  Here is a preview of the session.  The gallery is all done and I will be sending it to you shortly.
















No comments:

Post a Comment