Monday, July 30, 2012

6 month old "Y" {Belvidere IL, Rockford IL baby, milestone, family photography}

I love how this session turned out, we had so much fun shooting it too.  "Y" is such a cutie, she was so great for the camera.  This is a really fun age to photograph as the babies are starting to develop their personalities are sitting up and are just plain cute at this age.  "Y's" mom has loved mermaids since she was a little girl and at the 4 month session brought up an idea of doing a mermaid picture.  I am so happy she did and I hope I met her expectations with the picture.  My mom is so amazing and I am so thankful she can make my props for me.  It makes it so much easier and more convenient and she rocks at it too.  Such a beautiful family.  I am happy mom and dad chose me to photograph the milestones in their baby girl's life.  Thank you guys.









No comments:

Post a Comment