Monday, July 9, 2012

Super fun cake smash {Belvidere IL, S Elgin IL, 1st birthday photography}

What fun did we have with Ms. "S" during her photo shoot.  I got a little worried the day of the session because when I woke up in the morning the sky was cloudy, I had the cake ordered and made and we planned a fully outdoor session including an outdoor cake smash nowhere near my in home studio.  I was so ecstatic when we got there and I saw the location "K" found the night before and the rain was holding off.  The little area she found resembled an old Italian village.  Truly a photographers dream.  The park we went to for the cake smash was equally beautiful.  I just loved how this session came together.  Ms. "S" has so much personality and she also loves "Bubble Guppies" which I do as well :) It was the cutest thing when she was singing the theme song.  I am so happy to have met "S" her mom "K" and dad "M".  Thank you guys so much for the opportunity.  Here are the previews from the session.














No comments:

Post a Comment