Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July {Belvidere IL child photographer}

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!.  It was so hot outside yesterday and today.  Since my family and I went to see the fireworks on Sunday we decided not to go on the 4th.  Instead I took my kiddos in the field and decided to do a patriotic themed mini shoot.  My friends tease me that I rarely post pics of my own kids.  Honestly, and I am not proud to admit that, I don't take that many pictures of my own kids now that I started shooting for others. It's not that I don't want to, it's more of the time issue and most of the time my kids hate to be photographed.  Maybe all the practicing I did when I first started out, wore them out.  After a little coercing they reluctantly went along with it.  Once there, I must admit, it seemed like they actually had fun.  I should really do this more often.  The session did spark some ideas in my head and I would love to do some themed mini sessions.  How many of you would be interested in a "super hero" for boys or dress up (fairy, princess) type session for your little ones?  Here is how our little session turned out.






My absolute favorite.  Love my babies!!!



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and the lighting is awesome!!! Little Sebastian is so funny! Love his face in the last picture. My niece, Ashley Lux, may be contacting you for wedding photography. They just got engaged, so I'm guessing it would be next year. Hopefully you'll hear from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie, that was his "Batman" face as he called it. He is a character. I do love the lighting in those as well. I made sure to wait til early evening. I would love to hear from your niece and do the wedding and maybe some engagement photos as well.

    ReplyDelete