Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Js" 6 month old session at the park {Belvidere IL, Hoffman Estates IL, child, baby photography}

Do you remember "J" from his newborn pics?  He gave me a run for my money at his newborn session, LOL.  He is now 6 months old, I can't believe how time flies.  This session went much smoother, he still wasn't too fond of the camera but we had so much fun.  His face is expressive that I think it makes up for it.  Definitely a variety of different expressions in all the pics. I do love that, I think that looking at the pics down the line will sparks some memories based on the expressions.  You do forget those little moments in their lives when they get older so it is a treat to get to catch them in the pictures.  His expressions brought a smile to my face while editing and I hope it will do the same for mom and dad.  Here are the sneak peeks from his session.  Enjoy!!!

This was "J" at his newborn session:



And here is he now:






No comments:

Post a Comment