Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tea Party {Belvidere IL, Roscoe IL, family, child photographer}

This idea has been in my head for a while so when I knew I was going to have  a shoot with two sisters it was time to try to make it happen.  When I mentioned the tea party set up to mom during our scheduling she was on board with it.  Since little Ms. "K" is only 6 months old and big sister is "K" is 2 I was not sure if we would be able to pull it off but let me tell you it was the highlight of the entire session.  We probably could have done a whole shoot around that idea, the girls had so much fun.  It made my being able to photograph those moments.  We went from having to chase big sister around to get her to pose for pics which is the usual scenario during 2 year old sessions, to her not wanting to move out of that chair.  I photographed 6 month old "K" as a newborn and it is wonderful to see how much she has grown and changed.  Enjoy the sneak peeks from this wonderful session.















No comments:

Post a Comment